Featuring a wealth of digital content, this concept-based Print and Enhanced Online Course Book Pack has been developed in cooperation with the IB to provide the most comprehensive support for the new DP Mathematics: analysis and approaches SL syllabus, for first teaching in September 2019.
- Address all aspects of the new DP Mathematics: analysis and approaches SL syllabus via an Enhanced Online Course Book Pack - made up of one full-colour, print textbook and one online textbook, including extensive teacher notes
- Ensure learners are ready to tackle each topic with targeted 'Prior Knowledge' worksheets, linked to 'Before You Start' summaries and exercises at the start of every chapter
- Deliver in-depth coverage of all topics through clear explanations and worked solutions, animated worked examples, differentiated exercises and worksheets, with answers provided
- Adopt a concept-based approach with conceptual lenses and microconcepts woven into every chapter, plus rich investigations that integrate factual and conceptual questions - leading to meaningful, content-specific conceptual understanding
- Deepen mathematical understanding via inquiry-based tasks that relate to the content of each chapter, 'international mindedness' features, regular links to Theory of Knowledge, and activities that target ATL skills
- Support students' development of a mathematical toolkit, as required by the new syllabus, with modelling and investigation activities presented in each chapter, including prompts for reflection, and suggestions for further study
- Thoroughly prepare students for IB assessment via in-depth coverage of course content, overviews of all requirements, exam-style practice questions and papers, and a full chapter supporting the new mathematical exploration (IA)
- Includes support for the most popular Graphic Display Calculator models
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2029. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
- Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.
This page was last updated on 24 November 2022 at 04:30 GMT