Fully revised to match the 2015 specification from Eduqas, this digital version of the Student Book is written by senior examiners Lucy Hartnoll and Rhiannon Murray, alongside expert author Cara Flanagan. Packed with plenty of study and exam preparation features, it includes new studies and topics as well as extended evaluation of studies.
- Online delivery lets students and teachers access their book wherever and whenever they have internet access
- Content precisely aligned to the 2015 Eduqas Psychology specification
- A simplified layout enables all students to find what they need
- New features give students opportunities to practise application of knowledge and research methods questions
- 'Upgrade' features build students' understanding of exam requirements, while Insider tips develop the specific exam knowledge students need for each topic
- An easy-to-apply approach to co-teaching, with Further evaluation points providing the extra depth needed for A Level success
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence.
This page was last updated on 20 April 2021 at 04:30 GMT