A digital version of OCR A Level Year 2 Psychology, which has been written by a leading author-examiner team to match the 2015 OCR Psychology specification. This Student Book offers thorough preparation for exams, with knowledge covered in the right depth and dedicated exam support including practice questions and examiner commentaries.
- Online delivery is practical and flexible, letting teachers and students access their book whenever and wherever they can get online
- Content aligned to the current OCR Psychology specification. This book has been endorsed by OCR
- Written by an expert team of experienced psychology authors, teachers and examiners
- A range of features, such as In brief summaries and weblinks, within a highly readable page design bring learning to life
- The section on Research methods includes links to the case studies, to embed learning
- A clear focus on exam support with practice questions, sample answers and examiner commentaries
- New sections comparing paired studies, to help students get to grips with this new aspect of the updated specifications
- Additional opportunities to develop maths skills, to meet the new maths requirements
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT