Aimed at students who are below expected standards at age 11, Catapult
provides thematic chapters packed with source texts and well-structured activities, a focus on broadening vocabulary and regular opportunities for assessment. This Evaluation Pack includes Student Book 1 plus examples from Teacher Companion 1 and Workbook 1.
- Activities focus on four colour-coded key skill areas (building vocabulary, developing knowledge and understanding, improving reading habits and sustaining writing) so that students are clear about what they are covering in each lesson
- Carefully-selected sources so that students have access to the right texts at the right level
- Focus on vocabulary building and well-structured activities to provide a step-by-step learning experience that helps students develop their skills and increase their confidence
- Check your skills activities and end-of-chapter assessments mean that teachers can track students' progress across the course
- Course comprises Student Books, Workbooks, Teacher Companions and online Kerboodle Learning and Assessment resources
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 03:30 GMT