Investigating Science for Jamaica comprehensively covers the NSC in Integrated Science. Students will develop the skills necessary to engage in scientific enquiry with activities and questions that provide a methodical approach to investigation and problem solving, this course provides an excellent foundation for study at CSEC.
- Science topics presented as part of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics)
- Integration of ICT with activities based on investigations and enquiry-based learning, using the scientific method and the engineering design process
- Objectives set out the learning outcomes for each unit and topic
- Quick check exercises at the end of each topic with key ideas to consolidate learning
- Fun facts about Science that bring the topics to life
- The Workbook complements, extends and reviews class work with practical activities, checklists, self-evaluation and worksheets
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT