Student-friendly and engaging active revision guidance and practice for the fieldwork section of the 2016 AQA GCSE Geography (9-1) specification. Includes revision activities and exam-style questions for every enquiry strand, and uses clear and accessible visual styles to aid students' preparation for the Paper 3 exam.
- UK schools save 40% of the RRP for this title. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Easy-to-digest recaps that summarise the fieldwork enquiry strands from the specification
- 'Over to you' activities help students to apply their knowledge and understanding of each geographical enquiry strand
- Students apply their personal fieldwork investigations, just as they will in Paper 3
- Exam tips give advice from fieldwork experts on how to best prepare for the exam
- 'Get exam ready' summaries help students to review what they need to know for the exam
- Exam practice to help students practise answering questions in 'familiar' and 'unfamiliar' fieldwork contexts
- Suitable for both independent study and in-class exam preparation
- Guided answers and mark schemes will be provided online
- Also available as an ebook: Kindle edition 9780198426639
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT