STP Caribbean Mathematics, Book 2, has been revised and updated to address the demands of mathematics syllabuses in the region and provide students with a firm foundation for success at CSEC®. This is a clear, accessible and thorough text using real-life context and containing plenty of opportunity to practise key mathematical skills and concepts.
- Clear concepts - easy-to-digest full explanations of tricky concepts and worked examples for each area
- Plenty of practice - activities and investigations encourage development of higher order thinking skills, differentiated for ability
- Consolidation of learning - end-of-chapter summaries to check progress, and review tests linked to all topics
- Engaging features - Tips, Hints, Puzzles and Riddles help students to tackle complicated maths problems
- Accompanying website - additional worksheets and interactive activities provide even more practice
- Also available as an ebook
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT