Aimed at students who are below expected standards at age 11, Catapult
Workbook 2 provides opportunities for students to consolidate what they have learned in the corresponding Student Book.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Each chapter is packed with accessible sources plus well-structured activities so that students build their confidence and make the progress they need to.
- Consolidation and practice of skills and knowledge introduced in Student Book 2
- Activities based around four colour-coded key skill areas (building vocabulary, developing knowledge and understanding, improving reading habits and sustaining writing) so that students are clear about what they covering in each lesson
- Carefully selected sources so that students have access to the right texts at the right level
- Focus on vocabulary building and well-structured activities to provide a step-by-step learning experience that helps students develop their skills and increases their confidence
- Ideal for use in the classroom or set as homework
- Additional support available in the Teacher Companions and online Kerboodle resources
This page was last updated on 04 March 2021 at 20:30 GMT