Aimed at students who are below expected standards at age 11, Catapult
Student Book 2 provides thematic chapters packed with accessible source texts, well-structured activities that guide students through their learning and help them build confidence, a focus on broadening vocabulary and regular opportunities for assessment.
- Activities focus on four colour-coded key skill areas (building vocabulary, developing knowledge and understanding, improving reading habits and sustaining writing) so that students are clear about what they covering in each lesson
- Carefully selected sources so that students have access to the right texts at the right level
- Focus on vocabulary building and well-structured activities to provide a step-by-step learning experience that helps students develop their skills and increases their confidence
- Check your skills activities and end of chapter assessments mean that teachers can track students' progress across the course
- Supported by workbooks, teacher companions and online Kerboodle resources to consolidate learning
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT