Aimed at students who are below expected standards at age 11, Catapult
Workbook 1 provides opportunities for students to consolidate what they have learned in the corresponding Student Book. Each chapter is packed with accessible sources plus well-structured activities so that students build their confidence and make the progress they need.
- UK schools now save 40% on revision and intervention workbooks as standard. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Pack contains 15 copies of the workbook
- Consolidation and practice of skills and knowledge introduced in Student Book 1
- Activities based around four colour-coded key skill areas (building vocabulary, developing knowledge and understanding, improving reading habits and sustaining writing) so that students are clear about what they are covering in each lesson
- Carefully-selected sources so that students have access to the right texts at the right level
- Focus on vocabulary building and well-structured activities to provide a step-by-step learning experience that helps students develop their skills and increase their confidence
- Ideal for use in the classroom or set as homework
- Additional support available in the Teacher Companions and online Kerboodle resources
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT