New Activate Intervention Workbooks are now available to support students at Key Stage 3. Carefully designed self-assessment Intervention tasks tackle key concepts, helping students identify areas for improvement and extension. A large variety of practice questions, activities, and checklists build skills and confidence throughout the course.
- 'Pinchpoint' diagnostic intervention tasks designed by assessment expert Dr Andrew Chandler-Grevatt
- Tailored follow-up activities to address problem areas
- Large variety of practice questions, activities, and checklists
- Structured activities linked to differentiated Developing, Secure, and Extending outcomes of the Activate course
- Revision questions linked to learning outcomes for further support
- Focus on extending students' knowledge and developing higher-order skills
This page was last updated on 13 December 2018 at 04:30 GMT