Kerboodle is the user-friendly digital support package accompanying Oxford's new BTEC Tech Award in Sport, Activity and Fitness series. Written by experienced BTEC teachers, it contains everything you need to teach an engaging course and help your learners achieve their full potential.
- A scheme of work, packed full of practical ideas and matched to the Student Book, guides you through the course lesson by lesson.
- Presentations offer a ready-made structure for your lessons.
- Worksheets provide differentiation, helping learners engage fully with activities in and out of the classroom.
- Specially-commissioned videos bring to life the aspects of the course you will find it hardest to deliver in the classroom.
- Topic tests help you monitor progress.
- A range of resources designed to fully prepare learners to answer the long-answer questions in the Component 2 assessment.
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT