Welcoming and user-friendly, BTEC Tech Award in Sport, Activity and Fitness
offers comprehensive coverage of this brand new qualification. Written by experienced BTEC teachers, this accessible book has been carefully designed to support teachers in delivering a new course, and to help learners achieve their full potential.
- A vibrant, clean layout and stunning photographs ensure the content is accessible and appealing.
- Practical activities engage learners through the sports and sporting personalities they love, helping them fully grasp the content and apply it effectively in their assignments and assessment.
- Activities are differentiated for Pass, Merit and Distinction to provide all learners with the right level of support and challenge.
- Sample assignment briefs and assessment material, accompanied by examples of learners' work, model success and help learners really understand what is required of them.
- Support material, linked to spreads in the Student Book, and including specially commissioned videos, provides teachers with exactly what they need to teach an engaging course.
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT