Elizabethan England c1568-1603 Revision Guide
is part of the popular Oxford AQA GCSE History
series. This guide offers the clear revision approach of Recap, Apply, and Review
exam practice strategies for all AQA question types, giving you the confidence that students will succeed in their exams.
- UK schools save 40% of the RRP for this title. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Clear, structured revision approach of Recap, Apply, and Review to prepare students for exam success
- Step-by-step exam practice strategies for all AQA question types, including Interpretation Analysis and the 'How to master' features
- Well-researched, targeted GCSE exam guidance for the Paper 2 Elizabethan British Depth Study, based on latest expert advice
- Matched to our popular Student Books, with exam-style questions and Examiner Tips
- Contents checklists help monitor revision progress
- Example student answers to exam questions and suggested activity answers help students review their work
- Perfect for use with the Student Book or as a standalone resource for independent revision
- Also available as ebook: Kindle edition 9780198422945
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT