Building on the Oxford AQA GCSE Religious Studies Student Book, this Revision Guide offers a structured approach to revising the new 9-1 exams. With all essential content condensed and made memorable, and plenty of exam practice, tips and annotated sample answers, students can confidently prepare for their new exams.
- Follows exactly the same structure as the AQA GCSE Catholic Christianity Student Book
- Condensed content is presented in simple visual styles, to help retention
- Apply activities rehearse the knowledge and evaluative skills needed in the 9-1 exam
- Writing frames and sample answers with examiner tips offer guided practice
- Answers allow students to mark their responses and assess progress to help identify areas that will need further revision
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT