Building on the Oxford AQA GCSE Religious Studies Student Books, this Revision Guide for Christianity and Buddhism offers a structured approach to revising the new 9-1 exams. With all essential content condensed and made memorable, and plenty of exam practice, tips and annotated sample answers, students can confidently prepare for their new exams.
- UK schools save 40% of the RRP for this title. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Covers everything needed for the combined study of Christianity and Buddhism
- Condensed content is presented in simple visual styles, to help retention
- Apply activities rehearse the knowledge and evaluative skills needed in the 9-1 exam
- Writing frames and sample answers with examiner tips offer guided practice
- Answers allow students to mark their responses and assess progress to help identify areas that will need further revision
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT