A collection of stories and non-fiction for Stage 1
Author Janice Pimm, Author Narinder Dhami, Author Sally Prue, Series Editor Di Hatchett, Series Editor Gill Jordan, Illustrator Andy Elkerton, Illustrator Briony May Smith, Illustrator Freya Hartas, Illustrator Carlo Molinari, and Illustrator Qu Lan
Children in Years 4-6/P5-7 (and struggling readers in Year 7/S1)
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Project X Comprehension Express: Stage 1: Explore! Pack of 15 contains:
Project X Comprehension Express: Stage 1: Explore!
collection includes 9 texts that provide children with the perfect foundation for practising the 10 comprehension strategies in Project X Comprehension Express. The collection covers highly-engaging fiction and non-fiction.
- Bespoke texts have been written to mirror extents of national test texts to help children familiarise themselves with the length of the tests and build reading stamina
- Texts ensure high levels of motivation and ample opportunity to apply the comprehension strategies
- Texts are accessible for every child - including those just below age-related expectations
- Challenging words are explored in detail to broaden and enrich children's vocabulary
- Detailed lesson plans are provided in the Comprehension Express Stage 1 Teaching Handbook, and include clear guidance on teaching the 10 comprehension strategies
- Comprehension activities for this collection are provided in the Comprehension Express Stage 1 Workbook
This page was last updated on 11 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT