This write-in Workbook is for Year 9 Foundation tier students. It supports Student Book 3A. Adapted from the pioneering original Singapore series, the content has been rigorously reviewed by experienced UK and Singapore educators. It harnesses authentic Singaporean mastery values and embeds a growth mindset that everyone can succeed at maths.
- Carefully adapted for the KS3 National Curriculum and rigorously reviewed by experienced UK mastery teachers to ensure it works in the UK classroom.
- Consolidates learning through differentiated questions, progressing from basic fluency to problem solving, with integrated questions providing extra opportunity to apply learning.
- Includes exploration questions which encourage use of ICT, and help students to internalise concepts.
- Identifies problem-solving opportunities throughout the exercises, and clearly flags questions related to science and finance to encourage students to connect mathematical ideas to other subjects.
- Enables students to assess their progress via the self-assessment checklist at the beginning of the book.
- Provides short answers on the free accompanying website to help students quickly resolve misconceptions; fully-worked solutions containing GCSE grades are provided on Kerboodle, so teachers can support students with their detailed workings.
- This write-in Workbook is designed for use with the accompanying Student Book 3A, Teacher Guide 3A, Graded Question Bank 3 and Kerboodle digital resources.
- The series includes an introductory guide for teachers, providing a short, easy-to-read overview of how this mastery course works and how to embed it successfully in your school.
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT