The UK's bestselling GCSE Science series has been updated and specifically tailored for the 2016 AQA GCSE Sciences (9-1) specifications. These brand new Workbooks are the perfect companion for the series and support your Higher students on their journey from KS3 to success in the new AQA GCSE.
- Stretch and challenge for students sitting higher tier in the 2016 AQA Chemistry GCSE
- Topics follow the order of the Student Book, with carefully designed questions to help capture important notes as students work through the course
- Plenty of engaging activities to help develop higher-order skills and deepen understanding of key concepts
- Questions and activities specifically focussed on the maths and practical skills required for the exam
- 'I can' checklists to help students monitor their own progress
- Hints to help students answer difficult questions
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT