How To Teach Grammar
offers accessible and authoritative advice and guidance on teaching grammar. It covers both subject knowledge and classroom practice, providing practical recommendations to help English teachers improve their own depth of understanding of grammar, and their confidence and ability to deliver successful grammar teaching.
- Combines detailed grammatical knowledge with practical classroom strategies, all in one easy-to-read format
- Caters for both experienced and newer teachers by covering a broad range of strategies
- Creates an invaluable resource for trainees, teachers, heads of department and senior leaders, particularly in light of the increased focus on grammar in English lessons and across the curriculum
- Written by an authoritative author team, who bring a wealth of knowledge and practical classroom experience to this book
- Part of the Oxford Teaching Guide series - a range of practical, professional guides for teachers that cover a wide range of key issues in school teaching
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT