The Tudors: England Revision Guide
is part of the bestselling Oxford AQA History for A Level
series. With step-by-step
exam practice strategies and Examiner Tip
features for all AQA question types, this revision guide offers the clear revision approach of Recap, Apply, and Review
to prepare students for exam success.
- UK schools save 40% of the RRP for this title. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Clear, structured revision approach of Recap, Apply, and Review to prepare you for exam success
- Step-by-step exam practice strategies for all AQA question types, including Extract Analysis
- Well-researched, targeted guidance based on what we now know from the new AQA examiner's reports on The Tudors England
- Matched to our popular Student Books, with AS and A Level exam-style questions and Examiner Tips
- Contents checklists help monitor revision progress
- Example student answers to exam questions and suggested activity answers help you review your own work
- Perfect for use with the Student Book or as a standalone resource for independent revision
- Also available as ebook: Kindle edition 9780198421412
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT