Class pack of captivating non-fiction at Levels 16-17
Author Jo Nelson, Author James Driver, Author Dhruv Baker, Author Jon Mayhew, Author Adrian Bradbury, Author Isabel Thomas, and Series Editor Greg Foot
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y5 / P6
Pupils at Oxford Levels 16 and 17 (Book Bands 14 Dark Blue and 15 Dark Red)
9-10 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Oxford Levels 16-17: Pack of 36 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 16: Maggie Aderin-Pocock: Space Scientist
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 16: Huge Art
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 16: Spice Story
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 17: Myths and Legends Kit
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 17: On Your Bike!
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Oxford Level 17: Fantastic Jobs and How to Get Them
Contains 6 copies of: Maggie Aderin-Pocock: Space Scientist, Huge Art, Spice Story, Myths and Legends Kit, On Your Bike!
and Fantastic Jobs and How to Get Them
is an exciting non-fiction series for children aged 7-11. Its range of subjects and careful levelling make it easy to select books that children will love.
- 36 non-fiction books: 6 copies of 6 non-fiction books.
- Oxford Levels 16 and 17.
- The expertly authored books cover a wide variety of topics, from space science to the history of spices, all brought to life with stunning photos and artworks.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills, and reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
- These compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT