Reinforcing children's classroom learning with reading at home.
Series Editor Ruth Miskin, Author Adrian Bradbury, Author Alison Hawes, and Author Karra McFarlane
Children aged 4 to 6 who are learning to read and write (and struggling readers up to age 9)
Availability: This item is currently reprinting, but may be ordered now for delivery when back in stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc. Phonics Book Bag Books: Green Set 1 Storybooks Mixed Pack of 10 contains:
Read Write Inc.
Phonics Book Bag Books are engaging texts to support children with additional reading practice outside the classroom. The books are uniquely matched to the existing Read Write Inc.
Phonics Storybooks to reinforce children's learning of phonics at the appropriate level, helping them to make even faster progress in reading.
- 75 Book Bag Books, for take home reading, matched to Read Write Inc. Storybooks, from Set 1 Green to Set 7 Grey
- Review of Story Green Words and phonic content from corresponding Read Write Inc. Storybook
- Provides practice for children learning the Set 1 sounds
- Increased opportunities for reading practice, leading to faster progress
- Thematically linked to Read Write Inc. 'Get writing' tasks
- Comprehension activities in each book, including brand new, highly visual 'Retell the Story' and 'Questions to Chat About'
- A wide range of stunning illustrations and a variety of text types, including: fiction, non-fiction, letters, diaries, fairy tales
- Supportive notes for parents and carers, including: pre-reading activities, Story Green Words, Red Words and Vocabulary Check.
This page was last updated on 08 July 2020 at 19:30 GMT