A timeless collection to capture our literary heritage
Author James Clements
Key Stage 2 teachers Y5/P6-Y6/P7
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Greatest Stories Teaching Handbook Upper Junior
provides expertly written and flexible support to maximize the teaching potential in the TreeTops Greatest Stories
series. There are specific notes for all the titles in Oxford Levels 14-20, plus three Photocopy Masters per title, as well as generic notes about teaching classic texts.
- Selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo, master storyteller.
- A range of top children's authors, who know how to engage and enthral young readers.
- Beautifully illustrated titles draw children in.
- Captivating stories that every child should read.
- Supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
Available as part of these packs:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Levels 8 to 20: Super Easy Buy Pack
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT