A timeless collection to capture our literary heritage
Author Chris Baker, Illustrator Daniela Terrazzini, and Author Hans Christian Andersen
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y5 / P6
Pupils at Oxford Level 17 (Book Band Dark Red)
9-10 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 17: The Snow Queen Pack 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 17: The Snow Queen
When Kai goes missing, his friend Gerda travels through the seasons to find him. Will she have the strength to melt the heart of the Snow Queen?TreeTops Greatest Stories
is a series of timeless classics for children aged 7-11.
This pack provides 6 copies of the same title.
- Selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo, master storyteller.
- A range of top children's authors, who know how to engage and enthral young readers.
- Beautifully illustrated titles draw children in.
- Captivating stories that every child should read.
- Supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 14 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT