A timeless collection to capture our literary heritage
Author Rob Alcraft, Illustrator Alex Paterson, and Author Jules Verne
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y4 / P5
Pupils at Oxford Level 15 (Book Band Dark Blue)
8-9 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 15: Around the World in 80 Days Pack 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 15: Around the World in 80 Days
When Phileas wagers he can travel the world in 80 days, he thinks that is challenge enough! Little does he know what he will find along the way.TreeTops Greatest Stories
is a series of timeless classics for children aged 7-11.
This pack provides 6 copies of the same title.
- Selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo, master storyteller.
- A range of top children's authors, who know how to engage and enthral young readers.
- Beautifully illustrated titles draw children in.
- Captivating stories that every child should read.
- Supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 27 February 2021 at 20:30 GMT