A timeless collection to capture our literary heritage
Author Kim Reynolds and Illustrator Diego Moscato
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y3 / P4
Pupils at Oxford Level 12 (Book Band Grey)
7-8 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 12: Who Needs Stories? Pack 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 12: Who Needs Stories?
Let the storyteller show you a world where crocodiles and monkeys can be friends, and the Sun shows the Wind that kindness is better than rage. TreeTops Greatest Stories
is a series of timeless classics for children aged 7-11.
This pack provides 6 copies of the same title.
- Selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo, master storyteller.
- A range of top children's authors, who know how to engage and enthral young readers.
- Beautifully illustrated titles draw children in.
- Captivating stories that every child should read.
- Supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT