A timeless collection to capture our literary heritage
Author Jon Blake, Illustrator Pep Boatella, and Author Washington Irving
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y3 / P4
Pupils at Oxford Level 11 (Book Band Brown)
7-8 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 11: Rip Van Winkle Pack 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 11: Rip Van Winkle
When Rip heads into the mountains, he doesn't expect to be gone long. But on his return home, he finds that everything has changed ...TreeTops Greatest Stories
is a series of timeless classics for children aged 7-11.
This pack provides 6 copies of the same title.
- Selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo, master storyteller.
- A range of top children's authors, who know how to engage and enthral young readers.
- Beautifully illustrated titles draw children in.
- Captivating stories that every child should read.
- Supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT