A timeless collection to capture our literary heritage
Author Jonny Zucker, Illustrator Qu Lan, and Author Oscar Wilde
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y3 / P4
Pupils at Oxford Level 11 (Book Band Brown)
7-8 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 11: The Swallow and the Nightingale Pack 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 11: The Swallow and the Nightingale
These two tragic tales of sacrifice and love from Oscar Wilde will bring a tear to your eye. TreeTops Greatest Stories
is a series of timeless classics for children aged 7-11. Its much-loved stories, beautiful artwork and careful levelling make it easy to select books that children will love.
This pack provides 6 copies of the same title.
- Selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo, master storyteller.
- A range of top children's authors, who know how to engage and enthral young readers.
- Beautifully illustrated titles draw children in.
- Captivating stories that every child should read.
- Supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT