A timeless collection to capture our literary heritage
Author Malachy Doyle and Illustrator Victoria Assanelli
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y3 / P4
Pupils at Oxford Level 9 (Book Band Brown)
7-8 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 9: Sea Stories Pack 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 9: Sea Stories
Mermen and selkies prove how hard it is to ignore the call of the ocean in two folk stories from the northern islands of Scotland.TreeTops Greatest Stories
is a series of timeless classics for children aged 7-11.
This pack provides 6 copies of the same title.
- Selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo, master storyteller.
- A range of top children's authors, who know how to engage and enthral young readers.
- Beautifully illustrated titles draw children in.
- Captivating stories that every child should read.
- Supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 07 May 2021 at 19:30 GMT