This guide for Der Vorleser
is ideal for use in the classroom or for independent revision, providing insight into characters, theme and language,with activities in German that prompt a closer analysis of the text.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Get to grips with your set text with analysis of plot, theme and context and detailed sections focusing on the writer's use of language and structure.
- Put learning into practice with varied and in-depth activities in German
- Expand your vocabulary with key language and phrases to use in your answers
- Be exam-ready with comprehensive advice on assessment, practice exam-style questions, and a glossary covering key terms and concepts
- Modern Languages Oxford Literature Companions are also available for selected French and Spanish set texts
- Also available as an ebook: Kindle edition 9780198418313
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT