This guide for La casa de Bernarda Alba
is ideal for use in the classroom or for independent revision, providing insight into characters, theme and language,with activities in Spanish that prompt a closer analysis of the text.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Get to grips with your set text with analysis of plot, theme and context and detailed sections focusing on the writer's use of language and structure.
- Put learning into practice with varied and in-depth activities in Spanish
- Expand your vocabulary with key language and phrases to use in your answers
- Be exam-ready with comprehensive advice on assessment, practice exam-style questions, and a glossary covering key terms and concepts
- Modern Languages Oxford Literature Companions are also available for selected French and German set texts
- Also available as an ebook: Kindle edition 9780198418290
This page was last updated on 08 July 2020 at 19:30 GMT