Oxford Literature Companions provide the support needed to get a deeper understanding of the AS/A Level set texts. This guide for No et moi
is ideal for use in the classroom or for independent revision, providing insight into characters, theme and language,with activities in French that prompt a closer analysis of the text.
- UK schools save 40% of the RRP for this title. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Get to grips with your set text with analysis of plot, theme and context and detailed sections focusing on the writer's use of language and structure.
- Put learning into practice with varied and in-depth activities in French
- Expand your vocabulary with key language and phrases to use in your answers
- Be exam-ready with comprehensive advice on assessment, practice exam-style questions, and a glossary covering key terms and concepts
- Modern Languages Oxford Literature Companions are also available for selected Spanish and German set texts
- Also available as an ebook: Kindle edition 9780198418276
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT