A problem solving approach to primary maths
Series Editor Anthony Cotton, Author Caroline Clissold, Author Linda Glithro, Author Cherri Moseley, and Author Janet Rees
Teachers of primary maths students from ages 8-9
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford International Primary Maths: Stage 4: Teacher's Guide 4 contains:
A complete six-year primary course that takes a problem solving approach to teaching maths, engaging the students through asking questions, and activities that encourage them to explore and practice.
- - Differentiated activities and support for mixed-ability students
- - Online Teacher Resource centre with editable schemes of work, lesson by lesson teaching notes and support for parents to go alongside the Student Book
- - Assessment for learning guidance
- -Support for integrating digital and at home learning
- - Speaking, listening and writing sections to support EAL learners
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT