Written for students transitioning from GCSE to AS and those working towards A Level qualifications, the AS and A Level German Grammar & Translation Workbook
includes thorough revision of key grammar points and translation practice, giving students confidence in language manipulation skills to meet the demands of the 2016 specifications.
- a detailed transition section, easing students into the next stage of their studies
- varied grammar activities, creating regular opportunities for independent practice
- mixed practice sections, helping students to prepare for applying grammar knowledge in exam conditions
- regular translation practice pages, with hints on selecting which structures to use
- grammar support boxes, tips and verb lists, plus an answer section for checking individual progress.
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT