Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Series Editor Nikki Gamble
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Levels 7-11 (Book Band 7 Turquoise - Book Band 11 Lime)
6-7 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Levels 7-11: Y2 / P3 Easy Buy Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree inFact
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 7: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 8: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 9: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 10: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 11: Class Pack of 36
is a non-fiction series that aims to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
The books are finely levelled, making it easy to find the right book for every child.
This pack contains 180 books. This comprises six copies of each book from Levels 7-11.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts; lyrical writing styles; quirky, child-friendly approaches to subjects and biographies of significant people from history.
- The subject matter supports the content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery, mixing photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful levelling.
- The Series Editor is Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT