Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Series Editor Nikki Gamble
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Levels 4-6 (Book Band 4 Blue - Book Band 6 Orange)
5-6 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Levels 4-6: Y1 / P2 Easy Buy Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree inFact
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 4: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 5: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 6: Class Pack of 36
is a series of engaging and imaginative non-fiction books which encourage reading for pleasure and follow a phonic progression. They are designed to develop comprehension skills and vocabulary by teaching children something new.
This pack contains 108 books, six of every title in the series from Levels 4-6.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- Subject matter supports the content in the wider curriculum.
- Engaging text follows a phonic progression and intrigues and encourages emerging readers.
- High-interest topic words develop vocabulary and add interest.
- Offers imaginative, child-friendly approaches to subjects including narratives which will teach children something they didn't already know.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery mixes gorgeous photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book and helping all children to progress.
- The Series Editor is Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children and parents, while free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 23 June 2021 at 19:30 GMT