Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Series Editor Nikki Gamble
Foundation Stage teachers
Pupils at Oxford Levels 1-3 (Pre-Book Band Lilac - Book Band 3 Yellow)
4-5 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Levels 1-3: Reception / P1 Easy Buy Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree inFact
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 1: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 1+: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 2: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 3: Class Pack of 36
is a series of engaging and imaginative non-fiction books which encourage reading for pleasure and are also phonically decodable.
This pack contains 144 books, six of every title in the series from Levels 1-3.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- Subject matter supports the content in the wider curriculum.
- Engaging and phonically decodable text intrigues and encourages new readers, with high-interest topic words to develop vocabulary and add interest.
- Wordless books at Level 1 offer appealing non-fiction for children who have not yet learned to read, giving plenty of opportunities for talk.
- Offers imaginative, child-friendly approaches to subjects including narratives which will teach children something they didn't already know.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery mixes gorgeous photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book and helping all children to progress.
- The Series Editor is Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children and parents, while free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
|Letters and Sounds phase
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT