is an exciting non-fiction series for children aged 4-11. Its intriguing subjects and fine levelling make it easy to select books that children will love. inFact gives children the depth of reading experience they need to succeed in comprehension.
This pack contains 648 books, six of every title in the inFact series.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- Rich and varied text types give a deeper reading experience, allow children to develop comprehension skills.
- Subject matter supports the content in the wider curriculum.
- Engaging text (which is phonically decodable at the lower levels) intrigues and encourages readers while developing their vocabularies.
- The books are written by experts and authors who are passionate about their subjects. Using quirky, child-friendly approaches, they teach children something new.
- Stunning imagery mixes gorgeous photos with vibrant artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book and helping all children to progress.
- The Series Editors are Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert, and Greg Foot, science presenter.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children and parents, while free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading, speaking & listening, and writing activities.
- Wordless books at Level 1 offer appealing non-fiction for children who have not yet learned to read, giving plenty of opportunities for talk.
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT