Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories to support language development
Author and Series Creator Roderick Hunt, Illustrator and Series Creator Alex Brychta, Author Paul Shipton, and Illustrator Nick Schon
Pupils at Oxford Levels 4 - 6 [Book Bands 4 Blue - 6 Orange]
5-6 year olds
Key Stage 1 teachers
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories Decode and Develop: Oxford Levels 4-6: Year 1 / P2 Easy Buy Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree: Level 4: Decode and Develop Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree: Decode and Develop More A Level 4
Oxford Reading Tree: Level 5: Decode and Develop Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree: Decode and Develop More A Level 5
Oxford Reading Tree Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories Decode and Develop: Level 6: Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree: Biff, Chip and Kipper Companion 2 Pack of 6
Phonics-based stories in Decode and Develop
are perfect for embedding and building on children's phonics knowledge. A mixture of familiar settings and magic key adventures engage, motivate and inspire developing readers.
This pack contains 180 books, 6 copies of each book at Levels 4-6 and Biff, Chip and Kipper Companion 2
- Phonics-based stories with high-interest vocabulary to support language development.
- Familiar settings, real-life scenarios, well-loved characters and humorous illustrations to engage and motivate the reader.
- Inside cover notes to help adults read and explore the story with the child, supporting their decoding and language comprehension development.
- Parental support, from inside cover notes to online advice, tips and activities on Oxford Owl.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading, writing, and speaking, listening and drama activities.
- Finely levelled to the Oxford Reading Criterion Scale, developed by Ros Wilson, which will help you assess children's reading level, plan steps to develop reading skills and monitor progress.
This page was last updated on 10 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT