Online version of the Complete Companion for AQA Psychology: Year 2, Fourth Edition. Written by leading psychology authors, Mike Cardwell and Cara Flanagan, this title has been revised to match the AQA specification for first teaching from September 2015, continuing to provide students with exceptional study and revision support.
- A fully electronic version of the Student Book, with whiteboard tools
- Content precisely aligned to the 2015 AQA Psychology specification.
- New content integrated with familiar material to enable the easiest possible transition to the new specification.
- Clear identification of AO1, AO2 and AO3 material, with simplified layout enabling all students to find out what they need.
- New features give students opportunities to practise application of knowledge and research methods questions.
- 'Upgrade' features build students' understanding of exam requirements, while Insider tips develop the specific exam knowledge students need for each topic.
- An easy-to-apply approach to co-teaching, with further evaluation points providing the extra depth needed for A Level success.
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT