With statistics becoming compulsory in the new Maths A Level, this book is the essential course companion for any teacher who has less experience of teaching statistics, or is looking for additional practice. It offers guidance on Edexcel's new 'Large dataset', ideas for investigations, stretch questions, structured support, and exam practice.
- Essential course companion to support maths departments with the compulsory teaching of statistics in the new (2017) specification
- Ideal for any teacher with less experience of teaching statistics, and any teacher looking for additional practice for their students
- Full guidance on Edexcel's 'Large dataset' ensures teachers and students can be both familiar and confident with this new element of the 2017 spec
- Guidance and insights for each statistics topic support confident delivery in the classroom
- Structured practice questions and model answers provide the perfect support for the less confident students
- Stretch questions, model answers and a special 'investigation' provide challenge for the more confident students
- Designed to work seamlessly with the AS and A Level Student Books.
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT