With mechanics becoming compulsory in the new Maths A Level, this is the essential course companion for non-specialist mechanics teachers, or teachers looking for additional practice for their class. For the more confident students it provides investigations and stretch questions, with structured support and model answers for the less confident.
- Essential course companion to support maths departments with the compulsory teaching of mechanics in the new (2017) specification
- Ideal for non-specialist mechanics teachers, and teachers looking for additional practice for their class
- Guidance and insights for each mechanics topic support confident delivery in the classroom
- Structured practice questions and model answers provide the perfect support for the less confident students
- Stretch questions, model answers and a special 'investigation' provide challenge for the more confident students
- Designed to work alongside the AS and A Level Student Books.
This page was last updated on 28 February 2021 at 04:30 GMT