This Student Book provides full support for year two of an AQA A Level course. Written by a well recognised author team of experienced teachers, this book supports the major changes in assessment style. Using clear and concise explanations, and abundant worked examples, it covers all the pure, mechanics and statistics content needed.
- This Student Book has entered the AQA approval process
- Dedicated exercises in every chapter section provide practice for the new, exam-style problem-solving and modelling questions
- Revision exercises test synoptically across the curriculum
- Review pages allow students to test their understanding of each chapter and, depending on performance, provide differentiated suggestions for further study
- Short answers are provided in the back of the book for quick reference
- Full step-by-step solutions to every question are available online and allow students to check their own workings in detail
- Colourful chapter opening pages give the maths content and purpose, while an Exploration page at the end provides historical notes and investigations
- Links to MyMaths.co.uk after every exercise provide a quick route to further practice and support
- Also available in the series: AQA A Level Maths AS / Year 1 Student Book, AQA A Level Maths Combined Student Book, plus three student books for Further Maths.
This page was last updated on 19 October 2020 at 04:30 GMT