This Student Book provides full support for the second year of AQA's new specification. Covering both the compulsory content (further pure) and all the optional content (mechanics, statistics and discrete maths), it offers dedicated problem-solving exercises, along with abundant worked examples.
- This Student Book has entered the AQA approval process
- Full support for both AQA's new linear A Level Year 2 Further Maths specification, and for the first year of the full A Level course
- Full coverage of both the compulsory content (further pure) and all the optional content (mechanics, statistics and discrete maths)
- Orientation boxes at the start of each chapter clarify which A Level Maths topics are being built on, and what learning objectives will be covered
- Dedicated exercises in each chapter section provide practice for the new problem-solving and modelling questions, with Strategy boxes providing guidance on how to approach these questions
- Colourful chapter opening pages give the maths context and purpose, while an Exploration page at the end of every chapter provides historical notes and suggests investigations for deeper study
- Abundant worked examples show key techniques to use and common pitfalls to avoid
- Review pages allow students to test their understanding of each chapter and identify weaknesses
- Answers in the back of the book, and full step-by-step solutions available online.
This page was last updated on 19 October 2020 at 04:30 GMT