Lesson plans and assessment for Stage 1
Author Rachael Sutherland, Series Editor Di Hatchett, Series Editor Gill Jordan, and Author Tony Whatmuff
Teachers of children in Years 4 to 6 (and struggling readers in Year 7/S1)
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
This Handbook contains detailed 30 detailed lesson plans for teaching Stage 1 of Project X Comprehension Express. The lessons can be taught over 10 weeks and guidance on timetabling and assessment is included for easy implementation.
- Based on the latest research about the most effective strategies for deep comprehension
- Designed for whole class teaching with advice on meeting the needs of higher and lower achievers
- Includes advice on using drama and actions to embed children's understanding of challenging words. This active learning is perfect for motivating boys
- Scripted teaching sessions have been written to help reduce your planning time
- De-briefing sessions encourage children to reflect on their learning
This page was last updated on 09 July 2020 at 19:30 GMT