Written specifically for Cambridge Assessment International Education's revised Lower Secondary syllabus, this series provides complete curriculum framework coverage for Stages 7-9. It has been written by an experienced author team and provides a seamless link into Cambridge IGCSE, maximising students' potential.
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus framework, with each spread directly emphasising specific key learning points
- Develop students' scientific vocabulary with key terms highlighted and defined throughout the text
- Engage students with 'Science in context!' spreads, putting learning into real-world contexts and challenging students to think about the wider issues
- Track students' progress with exam-style questions at the beginning of each chapter, preparing them for the Checkpoint test and progression to IGCSE
- Three separate Stage 9 books covering Biology, Chemistry and Physics offering greater flexibility for teaching the separate sciences
- Receive online access to engaging interactive exercises covering key points of the curriculum framework
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT