This workbook is ideal for use in the classroom or as revision and includes activities designed to prompt a closer analysis of the writer's language and techniques, as well as characters, themes and contexts.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Full colour, write-in workbook for The Sign of Four
- Varied and in-depth activities to help students engage with their set text
- Comprehensive coverage of characters, plot, themes and context
- Detailed sections focusing on the writer's use of language and structure
- Advice on assessment and practice exam-style questions
- A text-specific glossary covering key terms and concepts
- Ideal for use throughout the course, or as an aid to revision
- Series covers a range of popular GCSE drama and prose set texts
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 04:30 GMT