Give struggling students a Fresh Start in reading and writing
Series Editor Ruth Miskin, Author Gill Munton, and Illustrator Tim Archbold
Students in Years 5-8 (P6-S2) who have a reading age of 9 or below and require reading and writing intervention.
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
This new edition of Read Write Inc.
Fresh Start rescues pupils aged 9 and above who are below age-related expectations, using a phonics-based approach.
The Modules are specially written to help students to catch up on and develop their reading and writing skills.
- Including step-by-step activities to build skills and confidence
- Now with grammar activities linked to the National Curriculum and vocabulary activities which are especially helpful for EAL students
- With engaging age-appropriate texts that are appealing to all students
- Each Module contains a fiction or non-fiction text and a range of writing and comprehension activities
- Sounds and graphemes taught during the phonics lessons are reinforced through further practice in the Modules
This page was last updated on 10 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT