Effective guided reading starts here!
Author James Clements
Children at Dark Red+ Book Band, Oxford Level 20
Key Stage 2 teachers
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Part of Project X Origins, a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school, these notes offer step-by-step teaching support for each book with guidance about comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing. Each set of notes has in-built assessment and is fully correlated to all UK curricula.
- Action-packed stories by top authors and fascinating non-fiction all linked by theme
- Contemporary characters that make books accessible, stimulating and engaging
- Finely levelled books, making it easy to match every child to the right book
- Comprehensive Guided Reading notes for every book covering phonics skills, comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing
- In-built assessment to help you monitor childrens progress
- Fully correlated to all UK curricula
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT